Effective from: 23.06.2021
Last change: 23.06.2021
I. What are cookies and local data storage (cookies and similar technologies)?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access websites. First-party cookies are those that are determined by the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies are those cookies that are used by domains other than the website you are visiting.
Like cookies, local storage technology, if used, allows websites to store information on a computer or mobile device. Local storage is usually permanent, and unlike cookies, data in local storage is not automatically transferred to the Internet every time the website that stored it is visited.
– improve the presentation of relevant websites and the user experience,
– We measure the exposure of ads and online media by determining when, how often, on which websites certain online ads, media, and other content are displayed on your device.
III. Types of cookies:
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
(1) Mandatory cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example, in the following cases:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can perform our duties and maintain the security of our services.
(2) Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided every time / for example, when entering your data for access to our services /;
(3) Advertising cookies.
We use these cookies, such as:
* to obtain information about how you use our Websites, such as pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
Often these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as “interest-based advertising”. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
(4) Session cookies:
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to move between the individual pages of our Site without the need to log in again. This practice is known as single sign-on;
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to take the answers to the tests to show your result;
* to keep the answers to a completed questionnaire once (and not to have to fill in the questionnaire repeatedly).
We use cookie information to make our websites more enjoyable and easy for users to use and to provide you with a personalized experience on our site.
IV. Third party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us.
V. How do I delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including the login and playback features.
VII. Can website users block cookies?
VIII. Where can I find more information about cookies?